Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Cha Cha Cha Changes…..

Wow, I’m so full of emotion lately.  So many things have been happening I don’t even know where to start!  I wasn’t sure if I was going to talk about this on the blog, but I’m hoping I can get support from you, my readers. 
First, my son is starting 1st grade.  I don’t know why, but the thought of him gone all day has me in tears!  I hate watching him grow so fast.  It’s harder than I EVER thought it would be.  I remember when he was born everyone saying it will go by fast and boy were they right!  I remember wanting him to talk, walk, etc., and now I just want to go back. 

Then most recently I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease.  I haven’t been feeling good for quite a while.  After pleading with the doctor to figure this out, Celiac was the answer.  I’m quite emotional about this.  Everything I know now is different.  If you aren’t familiar with Celiac, in a nutshell I have an intolerance to gluten.  It affects everything.  I get headaches, stomach aches, I’m exhausted, and it’s just plain awful.  Since cutting out gluten I’ve actually been feeling a lot better.  I’m just having a hard time accepting that this is something I’m going to have to worry about for the rest of my life. 
 
With these changes come some new goals for me though!  First, since I’m going to have a little more time on my hands with my son in school all day, I’ll be expanding my team of awesome Shaklee distributors.  Shaklee has completely changed my life.  I’m so grateful that I took the chance and became a distributor.  I’ll be writing about why I’ve decided to work from home and more about the company in the next week or so.  If you want some information I’m always available to talk!  Second, I’m going to start the Cinch plan!  Not only is Cinch gluten free (which makes my life easier), it is also a weight loss plan I have seen work on many of my friends right before my eyes!  I’m considering starting an accountability group next month or so for 5 people looking to change their life with me!  I could use all the support I can get, plus, losing weight is so much easier if you have some help and guidance along with way! 

Have a great day everyone! 

Follow me on Facebook for up to the minute discussions and advice!

|Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment