Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Why Yes! I'm Still Alive!


Hi everyone…..Sorry about the lack of posts around here.  Life has taken some major twists and turns and blogging had to hit the back burner for a while.  I’ve sure missed the time I spend blogging so I’m here to say I’m back, and I’m not going anywhere!  With that being said, I’m looking for some ideas from you, my readers on what you’d like to see on the blog.  I have my thoughts, but I’d like to hear yours as well! 

When I first started blogging, I could honestly say I didn’t know what my focus would be.  I had just left my job, started working for Shaklee, just had a baby, there were just so many new things happening.  Now that I’m “in the groove” a little here at home I can finally say I think I know where I want to focus. 

The title of my blog “Mommy & the Monsters” is just that.  I’m just a regular ole Mommy trying to get through the day with my monsters.  I’m not a fancy shamancy kind of girl I’m just “me”.  My ideas are very basic, but that’s what works for me.  I love to cook so I think you’ll be seeing a ton more recipes on here.  Recipes that are easy, quick, healthy, and kid friendly.  I also am working to improve my health.  I was just recently diagnosed with Celiac Disease and the whole “gluten free lifestyle” has been a bit of a challenge for me.  I’m hoping to use blogging as a sounding board to maybe get me through the tough days.  The last thing I’m hoping to focus more on is my Shaklee business.  Shaklee has been a lifesaver in my home.  I’ve seen some major improvements already in the health of myself and my family and I want to share that with you!  You are truly missing out!

With all that being said, I’m going to make it a POINT to reach out at least 3-4 times a week.  That is my commitment to you! 

Stay tuned!  Have a great day everyone! 

Thank you for your continued support!  J
|Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment