Thursday, July 12, 2012

3 Ingredient Crockpot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken

Ok, so I contemplated whether or not I was going to post this recipe because it is so easy but I said, eh, why not!  I make this recipe often.  I have the ingredients on hand most of the time and it is wicked easy!  Kids love it too!  I got a thumbs up from my little one!

Ingredients:

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts

8 oz can crushed pineapple

1 bottle (18 oz.) BBQ sauce

Directions:

Place chicken in a greased slow cooker.  Combine BBQ sauce and pineapple and pour over the chicken. 

Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours. 

Serve with rice and your choice of veggies. 

That’s it!  Easy and kid approved!

Tip:  If your kids don’t like just plain white rice, add 1 slice of American cheese per serving of rice to the boiling water before adding the uncooked rice.  (We’ve been eating rice like that since I was a kid!  Thanks Mom!)

Don’t forget to join my Facebook community for more recipes!

~Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment