Sunday, July 15, 2012

Cleaning your Shower Head Naturally

I am WAY over due to clean my shower head.  I fact, I’ve only done it one other time.  (No judging!)  So when the shower head started spraying funny I figured it was time.  Out came the good ole Basic H2 and off we went!  Check this out……

Here’s the nastiness.......

 I added hot water and a few drops of Basic H2 to a large freezer bag and tied it around the shower head.  I left it that way for about 2 hours. 
Here’s the results!  Nice and shiny!  (Sprays straight too!!)

Get your Basic H2 HERE. 

I promise you won’t regret it.  If for any reason you aren’t satisfied you can get your money back.  Plain and simple.  What have you got to lose?

For more cleaning tips and tricks join our Facebook community!

Have a great day!



~Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment