Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy Monday!

Is it just me or do weekends fly by! These past few weeks have been so busy I haven’t even been able to blog. Thankfully, things have calmed down and I’m back to my old schedule! I don’t know about you, but I’m so happy things are starting to get back to normal. Between the holidays and all the events in between, I was starting to miss the time I have at home to get things done! My poor house is a disaster and things on my to-do list aren’t being crossed off but I’m getting back at it!
This past weekend we went to see Disney on Ice. It was a Christmas present my Mom and Dad gave to Ethan for Christmas. It was such a nice time! Mark and I were finally able to spend some much needed alone time with Ethan and we all had a great time. Here are a few pictures of our night out.
1
We also are getting ready to celebrate a birthday in the house! Maddy is turning one! I have absolutely no clue where the last year went! Time really does fly by! We are planning a rainbow themed party for her. She is such a happy and colorful child we thought it would be very appropriate! Stay tuned over the next few weeks for how the plans roll out!
5
Have a great rest of the day everyone! Talk to you all tomorrow!

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment