Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Mommy & the Monsters Weight Loss Challenge 2013…..Join Me!

Ok my friends! I’m jumping on the weight loss band wagon for good this time. My daughter turns one on Sunday and the fat has GOT TO GO!
challenge
So imagine this….You lose your fat FOREVER!!

My weight loss accountability group will tell you exactly what to eat and show you how to exercise (in 3 minutes a day) for 90 days AND we’ll show you how to maintain it for another 90 days!

The best part, I am doing it right along with you! I need to lose about 85 pounds to be at a “healthy weight”.

You will receive your favorite flavored, yummy health smoothies and snacks. The ones that actually fill you up but don’t weigh you down! They are designed to help burn the fat while maintaining your muscle. (You need the muscle to keep your metabolism up – that’s a great thing!)

I know what you may be thinking. Will I be hungry? No! You will not go hungry! We provide a simple meal by meal program online. You will not even need to think about it. You’ll just start losing the inches.

You set the goals, we set the plan! It’s that easy. Each plan is designed for you. We have plans for you to turnaround your body and shape, stay lean and mean AND a maintenance plan so you never gain it back….EVER!!

You will also get an accountability online program to keep track of your progress. You can post updates directly onto Facebook in our private group page. This exclusive online Facebook forum is the place to join other like-minded and attentive women and men as we all embark on this journey together. You will have access to a personal trainer and an LPN so you can ask fitness questions and get the right answers! You will also receive daily motivation and support so you will stay focused and not fall off.

The best part? You will finally be able to wear your skinny jeans again! This is the only program that guarantees that you will burn ONLY FAT! You will know your efforts will not only show it on the scale but you will literally see the inches falling off. You will exercise 3 minutes a day! (No, not a typo!)

I promise you will feel strong, motivated, and

determined! You will feel the best you have in a

really long time. You will be happy!


This program works and is doctor recommended. Here’s what some other 180 users are saying…..

“I lost a total of 50 pounds, 22 pounds in my first 90 days!” – Lori

“First 90 days, I lost 38 pounds. Our new baby gained a fit new daddy!” – Zack

“I think the hardest part about this is when I look in the mirror and I don’t see me as a big person, I see me! Then the pictures roll out and I think my God how did that happen! Where did she come from! My 6yr old watched Bonnie’s “surprise video” with me she said “Mom go do your measurements you can do this!” So this is for my baby!” – Jennifer

More info coming towards the end of this week, but….

                    Mark your calendar now:

body-turnaround-challenge-_thumb

Be the first to know more, get on the list today!

JOIN HERE!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment