Monday, January 28, 2013

The Weekend is Over Already?!?

Happy Monday (night!) Sorry for the delay in posting. My internet decided it didn’t want to work today.  After 4 repairmen coming to my house, it’s finally up and running again.  I really don’t know how I survived! I can’t even begin to imagine how I lived without it at one point in my life. I felt very out of place today. Sad but true!

Anyway, how was your weekend? This weekend was pretty quiet. My youngest daughter Maddy turned one on Sunday. I can’t believe it’s already been ONE year since she was born. I feel like it was just yesterday that I was being wheeled into the OR for my c-section. I’m super busy planning her rainbow themed party for this weekend.  Bright and bubbly just like her personality. Stay tuned for some pictures!

maddybday

The only other thing I did this weekend was explore the fabric store for some new fabric for the spring dresses my Mom and I are making for our Etsy shop. I absolutely love the fabric store. Ever since my Mom got me my sewing machine for my birthday I can’t help but want to make something! It’s so relaxing to me! Do you have any hobbies you enjoy?

1

Well, that’s it from here! I hope you had a great Monday! Talk to you all soon!


~Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment