Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Top 12 posts of 2012

Good Morning! Today, I thought I’d share with you my top 12 posts of 2012 in case you’ve missed any! The attention and support my blog had over my first year of blogging was completely mind blowing, and for that I thank YOU! I have lots more in store for 2013 so stay tuned!

Without further ado, here is the TOP 12!

farmers market
                                (Budget Living – Eating Organic)  
                                     
This post was by far the most popular post of 2012.  Over 500,000 of you viewed the Budget Living – Eating Organic post!  Completely mind blowing!  Smile


Quite a few of my recipes have made it into your home over the last year and a few of them have had pretty big hits on Pinterest.  If you’ve missed them, here are the most popular!

4_thumb[2]

                             (Fall Apple Crisp – Gluten Free)

photo (4)

                 (Crockpot Overnight Oatmeal)

Salsa - blog

                 (Black Bean and Corn Salsa with Feta)

water

               (Raspberry Lime Water)

My first sewing tutorial was also a big hit.  I got a bunch of emails from you saying they made perfect holiday gifts!  I was so happy to hear that!  I have a few more sewing tutorials planned for 2013.

title_thumb[5]
                  (Quick and Easy Fleece Fringe Scarf Tutorial)

A lot of you also liked to hear about all the kid friendly activities I did with my “monsters”……

apps
                         (Top 10 Educational Apps for Kids)

ethan
(Fun Green Earth Friendly Kid Activities)

title block
       (Five Simple and Easy Ways to Spend More QT with your Kids)

summer
          (Summertime Fun for the Kiddos)

packaged up
                (Homemade Baby Food Series)

Finally, you enjoyed reading about the changes I’ve been making to my health.  This year, you’ll be hearing a lot more about the subject since I am committed to getting back to my pre-baby weight!  Ahhhh! 

healthier life
(Quick and Easy Changes for Leading a Healthy Life)


So that’s it!  Thank you all for a great 2012 and I look forward to a wonderful 2013!

~Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment