Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday’s Feature: Shaklee Kids Incredivites

Happy Friday!  I’m so glad Friday is finally here!  This has been a crazy week around here seeing the kids are just going back to school today from last weekend’s blizzard that hit us here in CT.  The amount of snow we got here was just too much to handle.  The funny thing?  They are on vacation next week!  Crazy huh?

Anyway, I’m going to try something new here every week on Fridays.  Every Friday, I’ll be featuring a product that my family uses that has been a help, a cost saver, or really life changing.  I can’t think of a better way to spread the news about the things I love more than right here on the blog!  Smile

1

Today, I thought I’d talk about the vitamins that Ethan takes.  He currently is taking the Shaklee Incredivites.  I can’t say enough good things about these vitamins.  The thing I love about the Incredivites is that they are all natural; they have no gluten, artificial sweeteners, colors or preservatives.  I actually just for giggles looked at Ethan’s old bottle of Flintstones vitamins and I couldn’t believe the difference.  The Flintstones bottle contained the artificial sweetener aspartame!  If you don’t know what that is, I encourage you to check into it.  Pretty crazy stuff!  Some other ingredients included Blue #2, Red #40 and calcium carbonate.  Yuck!  I always thought all vitamins were made the same.  They certainly are NOT!  The best part?  With all the flu and cold nastiness that has been flying around lately, Ethan has had perfect attendance in school.  If nothing else, this makes this Mommy happy!

Here’s a little short video about the Incredivites. 
http://content.shaklee.com/shaklee/flash/show.php?video=Kids

The Incredivites can be purchased by clicking HERE.


I hope you had a great week and I’ll talk to you Monday!


For more healthy living tips, sign up for my newsletter and join my Facebook community!

No comments:

Post a Comment