Sunday, November 18, 2012

Give the Gift of Shaklee this Holiday Season!


Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend! Ours was very quiet. Just hung around the house and pretty much just relaxed!

As some of you know, I’m a distributor with Shaklee. Shaklee is the #1 natural nutrition company in the US and for a good reason! Today, I thought I’d share with you my top 10 healthy gift ideas this holiday season. Hopefully my husband
is reading this so he can get some ideas!

shakleechristmas

#1) Basic H Organic Cleaning Concentrate – This stuff rocks! It’s organic, biodegradable, and costs 1 cent for window cleaner, 3 cents for all purpose cleaner, and about 17 cents to make a degreaser. This little bottle has 1000s of uses. You’ll never need another cleaner ever again!
H25x7_lo_rez
#2) Vitalizer – This is my daily go to source for all my energy and the reason I feel so good! Before I started taking the Vitalizer, I had no energy, I was always getting sick, and I just never felt good. Now, I can actually get out of bed in the morning, I haven’t been sick this year yet, and I can keep up with my kids!
vitalizer_line_2011
#3) Enfuselle Spa Shea Butter Cream - I can’t say enough good things about this! Especially in the winter months, this is the only cream you’ll need. It has a very light scent so it’s really nice for everyday use. Perfect for a stocking stuffer!
imagesCAQ0HB4Y
#4) Vivix – Vivix is a unique product in itself. A teaspoon of this a day will reverse the signs of aging though your DNA cells. Vivix has been known to reverse health issues and make you feel younger and healthier. Highly recommended!
lAntiAging
#5) Cinch Energy Tea - My favorite! This tea is my afternoon pick me up. Cinch energy tea can be served hot or cold and is all natural! Another perfect stocking stuffer!
20500
#6) Nutriferon - I also take the Nutriferon daily along with my Vitalizer. Nutriferon if used daily increases your body’s natural interferon, which is the critical activator of your immune system. Sick of getting sick? Take this! Naturally improve your immune system!
20962_lo_res
#7) Prosante Revitalizing Shampoo – My hair has never been so healthy until I started using this shampoo. The best part, it lasts forever! I’ve been using this shampoo for about 6 months now and I just opened my second bottle! (Yes, I wash my hair daily) Yet another perfect stocking stuffer!

#8) Get Clean Water Filtration System – This is on my Christmas list this year. I personally do not have it but I’ve heard nothing but great things. This water filtration system reduces up to 99% of lead and other containments from your water that may be harmful to your health. One filter handles about 80 gallons of water which is twice as much as other water filtration systems on the market! Crossing my fingers for this one this Christmas!
Water Pitcher with h2o  003
#9) Enfuselle Nutrition Therapy Skin Care System – Before using the Enfuselle line of skin care products, my skin was always breaking out, blotchy, just yucky. Now, it’s clear, healthy, and I can honestly say, I don’t wear half as much makeup as I did when I wasn’t using the Enfuselle line. Some days I don’t even put any on and you wouldn’t notice! This is a great gift!
EnfuselleGroup_wBox_lo_rez
#10) Incredivites – Can’t forget the little monsters in our life! The Shaklee kids Incredivites is my son’s go to vitamin every morning. He survived the entire school year last year without a sick day! If that doesn’t tell you how great it is I don’t know what will! Stocking stuffer?
images

So that’s it! That’s my top 10 healthy gift list this holiday season. Want to learn more about Shaklee or have any questions? Please feel free to contact me via the form at the top of the page!

Also, don’t forget to stay in touch with us all day on our Facebook page! Have you liked our page yet? If you haven’t, you’re missing out!

Stay tuned for a jam packed week! I have a great recipe I’ll be sharing with you plus a great Christmas table centerpiece that will look great on your table this year!

Have a great Monday!

~Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment