Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving! 10 Things I’m Thankful for…..

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope that each and every one of you has a great time tomorrow! There are so many things that I’m thankful for today. I could be here all day but I don’t want to bore you! I thought I’d narrow down my very long list into the 10 things I’m most thankful for…….

· My husband, best friend, and rock

761

· My two beautiful children. I could stare at their faces all day

896

1

· My parents who have taught me to reach for the stars no matter what

914

· My brother. I’m so thankful that the Lord has kept him with us even after his accident in Iraq

461

· My beautiful sister

1

· Friends

1

· The fact that I can be home with my kids and hold their hands through all their life lessons

574

· A roof over my head and food on my plate

· My successful businesses

businesses

· The health of myself and my loved ones

782

I wish you and your families a wonderful Thanksgiving!

~Nikki

1 comment:

  1. You have such a beautiful family and I love your blog design, so cute! I nominated you for the Liebster award, check out the details here http://craftingwithmycub.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete