Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother’s Day!

I hope you are enjoying your weekend so far!   We have been quite busy helping my brother with his new house.  He’s literally flipping it.  He got a great deal on it, but it also requires a great deal of work.  My husband spent the day over there yesterday helping build furniture and install various things.  It’s really coming along.  I’m kicking myself for not taking some before and after photos because it’s such an amazing transformation! 
I just wanted to take a quick moment today to let you all know of the free shipping special we have going on for today only.  Today, we’re offering free shipping with any Enfuselle Skin Care System purchase.  I absolutely LOVE the Enfuselle line.  I was always a Neutrogena fan until I came across this stuff.  My skin is incredible and has never been healthier and best of all, you deserve it!

If you are a member you can order the kit right HERE. 
If you aren’t a Shaklee member yet you can join FREE with your Enfuselle Skin Care System purchase!  Order right HERE.
Our system comes in two formulas, Normal to Oily and Normal to Dry.  Pick whichever one is right for you!
Just don’t forget….This is good for TODAY only!  While you are at it, don’t forget to enter into the Mother’s day giveaway!  It’s right below this post. 
Have a great day and Happy Mother’s Day!
~Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment