Wednesday, May 2, 2012

This Week’s News

Good morning everyone!  I can’t believe its Wednesday already.  This week has been flying by so far.  In between the endless piles of laundry and helping my kids I thought I would let you know about some things that are coming up. 

First, the free lifetime Shaklee membership has been extended through May 31st!  This is HUGE!  If you haven’t taken advantage of this awesome offer….DO IT!  Any product purchased will qualify you for this membership.  You’ll get 15% off for life and a 100% money back guarantee.  I’ll be highlighting my top 5 favorite Shaklee items either later today or first thing tomorrow morning. 


Second, this month’s product webinar will be highlighting Shaklee’s skin care line, Enfuselle.  Register early now so we can show you how to get healthy, glowing, younger looking skin! 
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/182894238


Third, don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter to be entered to win one of 3 samples of Shaklee’s Basic H!

And last but not least, stay tuned this Friday for my family’s guacamole recipe in celebration of Cinco de Mayo! 

Have a great Wednesday!  Make it a good one!
~Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment