Friday, May 11, 2012

Mommy & the Monsters Mother’s Day Contest!

Hi Moms!
It’s that time again….the time where our families celebrate us for all the hard work we do for them all year long!  It’s the day where we can stay in bed and let our husband’s cook us breakfast and take care of the kids!  Don’t you wish it was everyday!  I know I do! 
To celebrate this fun day I thought it would be fun to have a little contest for the weekend.  There are only 2 requirements….here we go!  J

First, you must subscribe to the Mommy & the Monsters newsletter (The sign up box is on the left hand side)
And
Second, you need to respond to this blog post and tell me one thing you LOVE about being a Mommy. 

Ok, so I know what you’re wondering…..What do I win?  Well, if you are like me, I LOVE the spa.  With having my two monsters at home I just don’t get there as much as I used to.  I absolutely adore this Enfuselle Spa Shea Butter Cream.  My skin is so much softer and hydrated since I started using it.  This stuff rocks!  One of you lucky Mommy’s will be receiving a full size bottle from me!

I’ll draw one lucky winner Monday morning (5/14)
Good luck and Happy Mother’s Day!

~Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment